Disclaimer: Please confirm that optical glasses ordered correspond to a type and prescription having being previously indicated by an optician.
Lens material: resin lens
Magnet reading glasses take you out of trouble
With magnetic reading glasses, you don’t have to worry about not finding them
Worry makes your life easier.
Three main reasons for choosing magnetic reading glasses:
1. Easy to wear, you can easily remove it without looking for a place to put it, just hang it around your neck
2. It is not easy to lose, and the glasses are right in front of you, so you no longer need to look for them everywhere;
3. Practical and affordable, with a reasonable price and more caring for the elderly.
Due to various factors such as monitor brightness and lighting brightness, the actual color of the product may differ slightly from the images displayed on the website.
Please allow for slight deviation in the measurement data: Please choose glasses that are suitable for you according to the standard.
If you feel unwell, please remove them immediately
Protection of glasses
1. Single handed removal can disrupt the balance between the left and right sides of the mirror frame, leading to deformation. It is recommended that everyone hold the mirror legs with both hands and remove them parallel to both sides of their cheeks.
2. When removing and wearing, the left mirror leg is usually folded first to prevent deformation of the frame.
3. It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the moisture with a paper towel before using a special eyewear cloth to try wiping. It is necessary to hold the edge of the frame on one side of the wiping lens and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
4. When not wearing glasses, please wrap them in eyeglass cloth and place them in the eyeglass box. If temporarily placed, please place the convex side of the glasses upwards, otherwise the lenses may be easily worn. At the same time, glasses should avoid contact with corrosive substances such as insect repellents, toilet cleaning products, cosmetics, hair gel, medication, etc., and avoid long-term direct sunlight and high temperature (above 60 ℃) storage, otherwise it may cause lens and frame deterioration, deterioration, discoloration, etc.
5. Regularly go to a professional store for plastic surgery adjustments. Deformation of the frame can cause a burden on the nose and ears, and the lenses are also prone to loosening.
6. Do not use glasses during intense sports to avoid strong impacts that can cause lens breakage and damage to the eyes and face; Do not use worn out lenses to prevent light scattering from causing vision loss; Do not look directly at the sun or strong glare to avoid eye injury.